Monday, April 18, 2016

MANI MONDAY - Jawbreakers

I used China Glaze It's a Trap-eze! for this Mani Monday. It's a sheer periwinkle shade with large and small rainbow hex glitter. This is a fun one and it reminds me of jawbreakers! This was originally from the Cirque du Soleil line.

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze!
The formula is on the thicker side due to the generous amount of glitter but it's workable. I also don't like to have to fish for glitters and carefully place them.

I've avoided glitter polishes for the longest time before I bought OPI Glitter Off Natural Nail Base Coat. It makes it so much easier to remove glitters since you can peel most of it off in large pieces. I'm glad now I can bust my glitter nail polish stash out more often!

Do you enjoy wearing glitter polishes? Have you tried peel off base coats before? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment