Monday, April 25, 2016

MANI MONDAY - Glitter Gradient Nails

Happy Mani Monday! Today I used one of my favorite shades for this gradient manicure: China Glaze For Audrey.

I applied my OPI Glitter Off Peel-able Base Coat, then I used two coats of For Audrey. I followed up with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat so I can quickly apply the subsequent coats of color. Then I topped off the tips with China Glaze Champagne Kisses and Sephora X Mind Blowing. I applied one final coat of Seche Vite to smooth out the glitter.

China Glaze For Audrey is the perfect robin's egg blue and the color is just timeless, just like Audrey Hepburn herself! This color is supposed to be a match for a Tiffany's gift box! The formula is perfect and covers very well in two coats.

CG Champagne Kisses is a soft champagne gold microglitter polish. The glitter is very dense so you can get smooth and even coverage.
 
Sephora X Mind Blowing is a neon yellow shade with micro, medium, and large hex glitter. I found this one at TJ Maxx recently for $0.70! It has a nice distribution of glitter so you don't have to fish for each piece.


I thought I'd do something a little more glitzy since prom season is here. I usually think of these types of nail looks for the holiday season but the color scheme here just scream Spring!

Have you tried any of these shades before? Do you like the look of gradient nails? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment