Monday, April 4, 2016

MANI MONDAY - China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Happy Mani Monday, everyone! Today I have for you an oldie but a goodie: China Glaze Ruby Pumps. This is the perfect red glitter nail polish. It has fine crimson glitter generously suspended in a red jelly base for full coverage after two coats. This shade is supposed to reference Dorothy's fabulous red high heels in The Wizard of Oz. I think it lives up to its name.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps
The formula is perfect. Usually you have to "fish" for glitters or there are many bald spots left on the nail, but not with Ruby Pumps. I think it would look beautiful on many different skin tones.

I haven't reached for this one in a while but any time is a good time for a classic red shade. I tried really hard to capture the glowiness of this with my camera but the picture just doesn't do the shade justice. You'd really have to see for yourself! It's absolutely stunning.

Have you tried China Glaze Ruby Pumps before? What are your favorite glitter nail polishes? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment