Monday, May 2, 2016

MANI MONDAY - Essie No More Film

Hi! Hi! Happy Mani Monday to you!

Today I have one of those classic dark blueish purpley aka "blurple" nail polishes to share with you: Essie No More Film. I think a lot of people have a shade like this in their collection as this is a type of shade that gets re-released in different collections every now and then. I bought it thinking it would be a more obvious eggplant purple. It's actually a very inky shade and not as vibrant as online photos.

Essie No More Film
I plucked this out from my stash because I had neglected it for a while so I decided to showcase this one today. If you're looking for a muted, dark blue-leaning purple creme nail polish, this would be a great option. The formula isn't too runny or too thick. It's a very lovely formula to work with and you can get full coverage with two coats.

Have you tried Essie No More Film before? Do you have something just like it? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment