Monday, May 16, 2016

MANI MONDAY - Zoya Lotus

I chose Zoya Lotus for this Mani Monday since I'm attending a networking event tomorrow. It's muted enough to not be distracting but it's still more interesting than a typical nude shade. I love dusty shades like these for the office.

Description from Zoya.com:
Lotus is a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold. A dreamy smoky shade for purple lovers that looks both soft and luminous.

Lotus was one of my first Zoya nail polishes and I have since acquired many more bottles. The rosy shimmer is so lovely and perfectly compliments the smokey purple base. I hadn't seen any purple shades like this before. Most purples are very dark and blue-based so this was a nice change. The formula is divine and the brush size is just right for my smaller-than-average nails. The bottle is also very beautiful and sleek.

Zoya Lotus

Close-up of Zoya Lotus: Gorgeous shimmer!

Have you tried any Zoya nail polishes? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. ohh I love that color! I love the grey/purple tones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's gorgeous! It got me hooked on Zoya! :)

      Delete