Thursday, February 18, 2016

THROWBACK THURSDAY - Daria

Remember MTV's Daria? That is one of my favorite shows of all time. Daria Morgendorffer is my spirit animal--she gets me <3 I mostly kept to myself and had only a handful of close friends. I found that I could relate to her a lot in this Sick Sad World.

I was in middle school when I first started watching and I had a major crush on Trent, her BFF Jane's big brother. He was as handsome as he was lazy and that was okay with me! He also played electric guitar in Mystik Spiral. Basically, he was the total package.

© MTV

After many years of being "over" dressing up for Halloween, I finally decided to pay tribute to my favorite sarcastic heroine when I was in high school and I had a blast with it. I didn't have cable so I would binge-watch Daria on WinAmp on my laptop. I still watch it on occasion and it never gets old. I love her friendship with Jane and even though they had their rough patches, they still had each other's back. No matter what happens, at the end of it all, they can always find a way to sit across from each other and share a pizza.

© MTV

Did you watch Daria when you were younger? Did you just discover Daria? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment