Monday, March 28, 2016

MANI MONDAY - Roses

I was taking a walk in my neighborhood this morning and noticed tons of beautiful roses in all colors lining the rows of houses. Spring really has sprung! Some gorgeous light pink roses really caught my eye and inspired this Mani Monday look. And, yes, I did take the time to smell the roses!

This is my first time drawing roses for nail art and I was limited to my dotting tool. Here's what I came up with:

If Sailor Jupiter was into nail art, she'd probably try something like this!

It inspired to dig out a few older favorites by OPI. It's their 35th anniversary this year, isn't that amazing? I couldn't believe they had been around for that long. I used a beautifully rich green called Jade is the New Black for the base. I followed that up with a gorgeous pink called Japanese Rose Garden and My Very First Knockwurst for the roses.

L to R: OPI My Very First Knockwurst, Jade is the New Black, Japanese Rose Garden

Have you created floral nail art before? Any fellow Moonies out there? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment